1. Users may not use the Joy Senior Secondary School, Jabalpur website: joyseniorsecondary.ac.in, for any purpose that is unlawful or that is otherwise
prohibited by these conditions of use.
2. JSSS retains all rights (including copyright and patent rights) with respect to all underlying information and material available through the JSSS website.
3. Users must not download or otherwise export or re export underlying
information or material available through the JSSS website except with the written
permission of JSSS and in full compliance with all Indian and other applicable laws and
regulations provided, however that any downloading that occurs in the normal course of
using the JSSS website in accordance with the published written instructions of JSSS
shall not be prohibited.
4. The information contained and/or provided in this website is meant solely for information
purposes and should not be relied upon for any other use whatsoever.
5. Users are requested to familiarize themselves with all terms and conditions that govern
online fees payment using this website as given in the succeeding paragraphs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENT OF FEES
6. JSSS online PAYMENT system is currently available only for students of JSSS.
7. Prior to payment one has a Student admission number from the school.
8. Once payment is done, the system will generate an Electronic receipt and save receipt for future references.
9. Payment for online fees can be made through credit cards, debit cards as specified below.
a. Credit Card. Payment for online fees is accepted only in INR, through transactions on any VISA and
Master Card Credit Cards, issued only in India. Credit Card payment is subject to authorization from the
Card issuing bank.You are transacting on a website where the Merchant is based in India. Any fee
imposed by Visa / MasterCard will be passed on to the card holders by the card issuing bank.Any
additional fee charged by the bank, in addition to your fees, shall be incorporated in your credit card
statement. It is not charged or billed by JSSS and hence will not be included in the Online Payment.
b. Debit Card. Payment for online fees is accepted only in INR, through transactions on any VISA
and Mastercard Debit cards, issued only in India. Debit Card payment is subject to authorization from
the card issuing bank. You are transacting on a website where the Merchant is based in India. Any fee imposed by Visa / Master Card will be passed on to the card holders by the card issuing bank. Any additional fee charged by the bank, in addition to your fees, shall be incorporated in your bank statement. It is not Charged or billed by JSSS and hence will not be included in the Online Fees
Cancellation and Refund
The request for cancellation/refund of a payment will be processed in school office with proper application and fees payment details. Cancellation and Refund is purely in purview and discretion of JSSS.